I thought I’ll save you the details of a mundane week, and leave you instead with some very random thoughts this week:
- Define your own happiness; don’t let others impose their definition on you.
- We don’t have to prove to others a love that’s apparent to us.
- Who knew that emptiness could possess such strength.
- I think you love the idea of being in love, more than being in love.
- Some years down, maybe decades, would all of it be instantly apparent to me?
The week in gist:
- We’ve been having such beautiful blue skies that it is almost a crime not to go out, however hot the weather may be.
- So I’ve been taking walks around neighbourhoods, going cafes, and also doing the touristy stuff (i.e. the new Trick Eye museum with its insane queues – but we got lucky when someone sold us their tickets and queue position)
- It’s also a week of birthday celebrations for some of my (most) favourite people in the world.
Have a good weekend everyone!
I am not much of a personality quiz person, but this one in particular (What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?) roused my curiosity. Take it if you are interested. I got New Zealand, surprise surprise. NZ isn’t even in my list of places to go to in the near future!
I can’t believe we are one week into June already. May had been fun for me: It began with two weeks in S Korea, and after that, several rounds of meet-ups with friends. I’m looking forward to an equally well-spent and well-stretched June; chilling is hardly my cup of tea… or perhaps I simply haven’t learned the art of it.
The week in gist:
- Flowers left over from last week’s picnic now decorate our living room. I look at them everyday. More beautiful blooms over at paperplan and random places/ familiar faces.
- I must have consumed too much rich food because I am now nursing a bad throat, but
- It doesn’t stop me from wishing for fine weather so that I can head down to the East Coast Park this weekend.
Just popping by to say, have a good weekend.
I am in the midst of emptying out my luggage and getting back into the rhythm of work, the same old routine that occurs after every holiday. The week, so far, in gist:
Have a good weekend!
p.s. I am pretty in love with the tones of the Solution VX 200 (above). I hope to share more pictures from the roll soon!